1. Dignified manner or conduct; SYN. comportment, presence, mien.
2. Device placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily, with a minimum of friction.
3. Relevant relation or interconnection:
4. The direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies; SYN. heading, aim.
Ugaono rastojanje, uglovno odstojanje.
1. Ugao (od 0 do 360 stepeni) računat u smeru od juga ka zapadu, između južnog dela posmatračeva meridijana i vertikalle posmatranog nebeskog tela.
2. Ugao između meridijana i pravca kretanja broda.
Snalaženje u prostoru; određivanje položaja nekog mesta prema stranama sveta; fig. snalaženje, umenje da se nađe pravi put, upućivanje u, upoznavanje, obaveštavanje. (fr.)
Relacija, odnos, spoj, kopula.
Device used in a machine to allow free movement between two parts, typically the rotation of a shaft in a housing. Ball bearings consist of two rings, one fixed to a housing, one to the rotating shaft. Between them is a set, or race, of steel balls. They are widely used to support shafts, as in the spindle in the hub of a bicycle wheel.
The sleeve, or journal bearing, is the simplest bearing. It is a hollow cylinder, split into two halves. It is used for the big-end and main bearings on an automobile crankshaft.
In some machinery the balls of ball bearings are replaced by cylindrical rollers or thinner, needle bearings.
In precision equipment such as watches and aircraft instruments, bearings may be made from material such as ruby and are known as jewel bearings.
For some applications bearings made from nylon and other plastics are used. They need no lubrication because their surfaces are naturally waxy.