1. as if
2. In or to the same degree in which — usually used as a correlative after an adjective or adverb modified by adverbial as or so
3. In the way or manner that
4. In accordance with what or the way in which
5. while, when
6. Regardless of the degree to which; though
7. For the reason that; because, since
8. That the result is
Hemijski elemenat čija su jedinjenja veoma otrovna.
Veoma otrovan hemijski element, arsenik, sičan.
Element atomske težine 74,93, redni broj 33, znak As, jedan od najjačih otrova; arsen, sičan.
Otrov za mišove, mišomor.
1 after sight
3 Anerican Samoa
6 associate in science
1. To the same degree or amount
2. Tor instance
3. When considered in a specified form or relation — usually used before a preposition or a participle
Na taj način, na takav način.
1. That, who, which — used after same or such and chiefly dialect after a substantive not modified by same or such
2. A fact that