On the move; SYN. astir.
1. Slightly short of or not quite accomplished; ('most' is used informally for 'almost' as in). (Of actions or states)
2. All around or on all sides; SYN. around.
3. In or to a reversed position or direction; SYN. around.
4. In rotation or succession
5. In the area or vicinity; SYN. around.
6. To or among many different places or in no particular direction; SYN. around.
Istog trenutka, smesta.
ETYM Old Eng. aboute, abouten, abuten; AS. âbutan, onbutan; on + butan, which is from be by + utan outward, from ut out. Related to But, Out.
1. Around; all round; on every side of.
2. Over or upon different parts of; through or over in various directions; here and there in; to and fro in; throughout.
3. Near; not far from; -- determining approximately time, size, quantity.
4. In concern with; engaged in; intent on.
5. On the point or verge of; going; in act of.
6. Concerning; with regard to; on account of; touching.