Notice: Undefined variable: keyboard_value in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/recnik.info/recnik.php on line 108
street | englesko - srpski prevod
ETYM Old Eng. strete, as. straet, from Latin strata (sc. via) a paved way, properly fem. p. p. of sternere, stratum, to spread; akin to Eng. strew. Related to Strew, Stratum, Stray.
1. A thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings.
2. The part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel.
3. People living or working on the same street.
4. The streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction.
5. (Informal) A situation offering opportunities.