1. Borough in Pennsylvania (USA); zip code 17315.
2. City in Arkansas (USA); zip code 72837.
3. City in Delaware (USA); zip code 19901.
4. City in Idaho (USA).
5. City in Kentucky (USA); zip code 41034.
6. City in Minnesota (USA); zip code 55929.
7. City in New Hampshire (USA).
8. City in Ohio (USA); zip code 44622.
9. City in Tennessee (USA); zip code 37058.
10. The capital of the state of Delaware; Also called: capital of Delaware.
11. Town in Missouri (USA); zip code 64022.
12. Town in New Jersey (USA).
13. Town in North Carolina (USA); zip code 28526.
14. Town in Oklahoma (USA); zip code 73734.
15. Unincorporated community in Florida (USA).
16. Unincorporated community in Massachusetts (USA).
17. Village in Illinois (USA).
(UK) Market town and seaport on the southeast coast of Kent, England; est) 36,000. It is Britain’s nearest point to mainland Europe, being only 34 km/21 mi from Calais, France. As England’s principal cross-channel port, Dover’s development has been chiefly due to the cross-channel traffic, which includes train, ferry, hovercraft, and other services. It was one of the original Cinque Ports. history Under Roman rule, Dover (Dubris) was at the end of Watling Street, and the beacon or “lighthouse” in the grounds of the Norman castle dates from about 50 AD, making it one of the oldest buildings in Britain.(New Hampshire) City in SE New Hampshire, US, on the Cocheco River, NW of Portsmouth; seat of Strafford County; Industries include lumber, electronics, rubber, and aluminum products.(Delaware) Capital of Delaware, US, located in the central part of the state, on the St Jones River, S of Wilmington; Industries include synthetic materials, adhesives, latex, resins, chemicals, food products, and space equipment.
1. Engleski lučki grad.
2. Glavni gard Delavera, države u SAD-u.