1. Of near or on the Baltic Sea.
2. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of the Baltic States or their peoples or languages.
1. A branch of the Indo-European family of languages related to the Slavonic languages; Baltic languages have preserved many archaic features that are believed to have existed in Proto-Indo European; Also called: Baltic language.
2. A sea in northern Europe; stronghold of the Russian navy; Also called: Baltic Sea.
3. City in South Dakota (USA); zip code 57003.
4. Village in Ohio (USA); zip code 43804.
1. Skraćeni naziv za Baltičko more.
2. Područje koje nastanjuju Balti.