Any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate
The part allotted or belonging to one of a number owning together property or interest
2. Lot. Recevoir sa part.
3. Partie. Accomplir sa part d'un travail.
4. (Finances) Action.
1. Portion. Une ration alimentaire.
3. Lot. Avoir sa ration de soucis.
An asset belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group; SYN. portion, part, percentage.
1. To use jointly or in common.
2. To have in common
3. To give out as one's portion or share; SYN. divvy up, portion out, apportion, deal.
4. To communicate