Koji spada u etiku, koji se tiče etike ili je u vezi sa etikom, moralan, moralno čist. (grč.)
Pertaining to deontology.
1. Of or relating to ethics
2. Involving or expressing moral approval or disapproval
3. Conforming to accepted standards of conduct
4 of a drug; restricted to sale only on a doctor's prescription
1. Adhering to ethical and moral principles; SYN. honorable, honourable, moral.
2. Conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior.
3. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
ETYM French, from Italian moralis, from mos, moris, manner, custom, habit, way of life, conduct.
1. Arising from the sense of right and wrong.
2. Concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles.
3. Psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect.
4. Relating to principles of right and wrong; i.e. to morals or ethics.
Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction rather than actual evidence.