Being inside; enclosed
1. In the inner part; inwardly; internally.
2. In the house; indoors.
An inner place or area
1. Used as a function word to indicate enclosure or containment
2. Used as a function word to indicate situation or circumstance in the limits or compass of: as before the end of
3. Not beyond the quantity, degree, or limitations of
4. In or into the scope or sphere of
5. In or into the range of
6. Used as a function word to indicate a specified difference or margin
7. To the inside of; into