1. A network of sticky strands, such as those woven by spiders.
2. An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving.
3. An intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim; SYN. entanglement.
4. Membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals.
2. The World Wide Web; the internet.
See World Wide Web.
A set of interlinked documents in a hypertext system. The user enters the web through a home page. See also World Wide Web.
To construct or form a web, as if by weaving; SYN. net.