1. Involving essentially simultaneous purchase and sale of the same security.
ETYM Western u. s.
1. The work of washing or cleansing; SYN. washing.
2. The laundry.
3. A watercolor made by applying a series of monochrome washes one over the other; SYN. wash drawing.
4. A thin coat of water-base paint.
5. (Informal) Any enterprise in which losses and gains cancel out.
6. (Western United States) The dry bed of an intermittent stream (as at the bottom of a canyon); SYN. dry wash.
The, Bay of the North Sea between Norfolk and Lincolnshire, England. The rivers Nene, Ouse, Welland, and Witham drain into the Wash.
1. To cleanse (one's body) with soap and water; SYN. lave.
2. To cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water; SYN. launder.
3. To clean with some chemical process; SYN. rinse.
4. To be capable of being washed
5. To remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent:; SYN. wash-off, wash away.
6. To move by or as if by water
7. To move by or as if by water
8. To form by erosion:
9. To separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals).
10. To apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to.