ETYM Cf. French visite. Related to Visit, Visite.
1. A meeting arranged by the visitor.
2. An official call for inspection or supervision; SYN. visitation.
3. Brief residence as a guest.
4. The act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time.
A session during which a person views one or more pages in a particular Web site.
1. To come to see in an official or professional capacity; SYN. inspect.
2. To pay a brief visit; SYN. call in, call.
3. To visit a place, as for entertainment; SYN. see, frequent.
bring down · call · call in · chaffer · chat · chatter · chew the fat · chitchat · clave · confab · confabulate · gossip · impose · inflict · inspect · jaw · natter · see · shoot the breeze · travel to
muški rod, aeronautika
muški rod, gramatika
ženski rod, medicina