Having an elongated seating area
1. The capacity for being stretched; SYN. stretchiness, stretchability.
2. Extension to or beyond the ordinary limit
3. An unbroken period of time during which one does something; SYN. stint.
4. A large and unbroken expanse or distance
5. (Racing) A straight section of a racetrack.
6. Exercise designed to extend the limbs and muscles to their full extent; SYN. stretching.
1. To become longer by being stretched and pulled
2. To extend one's body or limbs; SYN. stretch out.
3. To extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body; SYN. extend.
4. To extend the scope or meaning of; often unduly:
5. To pull in opposite directions
6. To occupy a large, elongated area; SYN. stretch along.
7. To lie down comfortably; SYN. stretch out.