Marked by an alternating or overlapping pattern
1. An abnormal condition of domestic animals associated with damage to the central nervous system and marked by incoordination and a reeling unsteady gait
2. A reeling or unsteady gait or stance
3. An arrangement in which the leading edge of the upper wing of a biplane is advanced over that of the lower
1. To astound or overwhelm, as with shock:
2. To astound or overwhelm
3. To walk as if unable to control one's movements; SYN. reel, keel, lurch, swag, careen.
4. To walk with great difficulty; as in snow or mud; SYN. flounder.
5. To place in alternating or irregular order