Wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk; SYN. slops, swill, pigswill, pigwash.
1. Soft mud; slush
2. Thin tasteless drink or liquid food — usually used in plural
3. Liquid spilled or splashed
4. Food waste (as garbage) fed to animals; swill; excreted body waste — usually used in plural; a product of little or no value; rubbish
5. Sentimental effusiveness in speech or writing; gush
1. To feed pigs; SYN. swill.
2. To ladle clumsily