An adjectival noun used in combinations depicting the size of something
Sinonimi: size of it | sizing
1. The physical magnitude of something (how big it is)
2. The property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing)
3. A large magnitude
4. (Informal) The actual state of affairs; SYN. size of it.
5. Any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics; SYN. sizing.
(Alternate spelling: sise).
1. To sort according to size.
2. To make to a size; bring to a suitable size.
3. To cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance).