ETYM Cf. French salut. Related to Salute.
1. A formal military gesture of respect; SYN. military greeting.
2. An act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat.
3. An act of honor or courteous recognition; SYN. salutation.
military greeting · salutation
1. To assume a position; in the military; SYN. present.
2. To express commendation of
3. To great in a friendly way.
4. To honor with a military ceremony, as when honoring dead soldiers.
muški rod, geografija
ženski rod, mitologija
ženski rod, medicina