(Homonym: rho, roe).
1. An arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line.
2. A long continuous strip (usually running horizontally).
3. A linear array of numbers side by side.
4. A continuous chronological succession without an interruption.
A sequence of (field name, value) pairs.
A series of items arranged horizontally within some type of framework—for example, a continuous series of cells running from left to right in a spreadsheet; a horizontal line of pixels on a video screen; or a set of data values aligned horizontally in a table. Compare column.
An act or instance of rowing
1. To propel a boat by means of oars
2. To move by or as if by the propulsion of oars
3. To propel with or as if with oars
4. To participate in (a rowing match)
5. To compete against in rowing
6. To pull (an oar) in a crew
7. To transport in an oar-propelled boat
8. To form into rows