1. In law, sexual intercourse without the consent of the subject. Most cases of rape are of women by men. In Islamic law a rape accusation requires the support of four independent male witnesses.
Some jurisdictions allow charges of rape to be brought against husbands replacing older legal doctrine asserting a wife's duty to submit to sex with her spouse. Sexual intercourse with a minor, not necessarily involving penetration, is defined as statutory rape (see child abuse).
2. The act of despoiling a country in warfare; SYN. rapine.
3. The crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will; SYN. violation, assault, ravishment, sexual assault.
Brassica napus · assault · colza · rapine · ravishment · violation
Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop; SYN. colza, Brassica napus
In botany, two plant species of the mustard family Cruciferae, Brassica rapa and b. napus, grown for their seeds, which yield a pungent edible oil. The common turnip is a variety of the former, and the rutabaga turnip of the latter.
Oilseed rape, or canola, is the world’s third most important oilseed crop. Plant breeders developed it from the “weed” rapeseed, b. napus oleifera. The first variety was marketed 1974.
Rape methyl ester provides a renewable replacement for diesel that emits fewer sooty particles and none of the acid-rain causing sulfur dioxide.
1. To assault sexually; force to have sex; SYN. ravish, violate, dishonor, dishonour, outrage.
2. To destroy and strip of its possession; SYN. despoil, violate, plunder.
ženski rod, hemija
muški rod, kulinarstvo