1. A device used for pulling something
2. A sustained effort
3. Special advantage or influence
4. The act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you; SYN. pulling.
5. The force used in pulling
1. To apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion
2. To cause to move along the ground by pulling; SYN. draw, force.
3. To move into a certain direction; of a car; SYN. drive.
4. To steer into a certain direction; of a vehicle
5. To strain abnormally; of muscles and tendons; SYN. overstretch.
The process of retrieving data from a network server. See pop. Compare push (definition 2).