Wide at the top and narrow at the bottom
1. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface; SYN. nog.
2. Small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.; SYN. pin.
3. A pin which may be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument.
4. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg; SYN. wooden leg, leg, pegleg.
5. A device attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing; SYN. pin, thole, tholepin, rowlock, oarlock.
Sinonimi: peg down
1. To fasten or secure with a peg; SYN. peg down.
2. To pierce with a peg; knock or thrust a peg into.