1. A collection of things wrapped or boxed together; SYN. bundle, packet, parcel.
2. A wrapped container; SYN. parcel.
1. A computer application consisting of one or more programs created to perform a particular type of work—for example, an accounting package or a spreadsheet package.
2. In electronics, the housing in which an electronic component is packaged. See also DIP.
3. A group of classes or interfaces and a keyword in the Java programming language. Packages are declared in Java by using the “package” keyword. See also class, declare, interface (definition 1), keyword.
1. To make into a package; especially; to produce as an entertainment package; to present (as a product) in such a way as to heighten its appeal to the public
2. To enclose in a package or covering