1. Functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit
2. On or toward an outer edge
3. Originating or belonging beyond some bounds
4. Relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit
5. Very unlikely; SYN. remote.
Leading to or from the outside
1. On the outside
2. Outside a building; SYN. outdoors, out of doors, alfresco.
1. The outer side or surface of something; SYN. exterior.
2. The region that is outside of something; SYN. exterior.
1 — used as a function word to indicate movement to or position on the outer side of
2. Beyond the limits of