ETYM Latin ordinarius, from ordo, ordinis, order: cf. French ordinaire. Related to Order.
Not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree.
Sinonimi: ordinary bicycle
1. The expected or commonplace condition or situation:
2. A clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death.
3. A judge of a probate court.
4. An early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel; SYN. ordinary bicycle.
5. (Heraldry) Any of several conventional figures used on shields.