1. Of the region of Olympia in Greece or its inhabitants; Also called: Olympic.
2. Or or pertaining to the greater gods of ancient Greece whose abode was Mount Olympus
3. Pertaining to Olympus, abode of Greek gods; divine; magnificent; magnanimous.
Olympian · Olympic · champaign · exceeding · exceptional · extraordinary · field · majestic · mountain peak · plain · prodigious · superior · surpassing
1. A classical Greek god after the overthrow of the Titans; Also called: Olympic god.
2. An athlete who participates in the Olympic games; Also called: olympian.
Olympian · Olympic god
muški rod, anatomija
ženski rod, medicina