ETYM French, from Latin notitia a being known, knowledge, from noscere, notum, to know. Related to Know.
1. A short critical review.
2. Advance notification of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement or contract.
3. An announcement containing information about a future event.
4. Polite or favorable attention.
5. The act of noticing or paying attention; SYN. observation, observance.
Disclosure information concerning privacy practices.
1. To acknowledge the presence of or acquaintance with; SYN. acknowledge.
2. To notice or perceive; SYN. mark, note.