Second largest island of the Inner Hebrides, Strathclyde Region, Scotland; area 950 sq km/367 sq mi; It is mountainous, and is separated from the mainland by the Sound of Mull. There is only one town, Tobermory. The economy is based on fishing, forestry, tourism, and some livestock.
1. Friable forest humus that forms a layer of mixed organic matter and mineral soil and merges gradually into the mineral soil beneath
2. A finely powdered solid especially in a suspension
3. Soft fine sheer cotton or silk fabric
4. A term used in Scottish names of promontories
1. To grind or mix thoroughly; pulverize
2. To consider at length; ponder — often used with over
3. To heat with sugar and spices to make a hot drink