(Thomas) (1880-1940) US film actor. He was the most colorful cowboy star of silent films. At their best, his films, such as The Range Riders 1910 and King Cowboy 1928, were fast-moving and full of impressive stunts. His talkies include Destry Rides Again 1932 and The Miracle Rider 1935.
After his death in an auto accident, his character lived on into the 1940s in a radio serial.
1. The act of mixing; SYN. commixture, admixture, mixture, mixing.
2. An event that combines things in a mixture; SYN. mixture.
3. A commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients; SYN. premix.
1. To add as an additional element or part; SYN. mix in.
2. To bring or combine together or with something else:; SYN. mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate.
3. To combine electronic signals