1. The manner or style in which a thing is constructed; Brand
2. The physical, mental, or moral constitution of a person
3. The action of producing or manufacturing; the actual yield or amount produced over a specified period; output
4. The act of shuffling cards; also; turn to shuffle –on the make; in the process of forming, growing, or improving; in quest of a higher social or financial status; in search of sexual adventure
(Irregular preterit, past participle: made).
1. To produce or cause to be or to become; SYN. create.
2. To produce by shaping or bringing together constituents.
3. To give certain properties to something; SYN. get, produce, turn into, transform, convert.
4. To perform or carry out.
5. To undergo fabrication or creation.
6. To change from one form into another.
7. To develop into.
8. To engage in; SYN. do.
9. To be suitable for.
10. To behave in a certain way.
11. To put in order or neaten; SYN. make up.
12. To form by assembling individuals or constituents.
13. To favor the development of.
14. To consider as being.
15. To constitute the essence of.
16. To compel or make somebody or something to act in a certain way.
17. To carry out or commit; SYN. commit, accomplish.
18. To cause to be enjoyable or pleasurable.
19. To act in a certain way so as to acquire.
20. To add up to.
21. To pretend to be; imitate.
22. To reach in time.
23. To appear to begin an activity.
24. To assure the success of.
25. To calculate as being.