Sinonimi: third-year | next-to-last
ETYM Latin contr. from juvenior, compar. of juvenis young. Related to Juvenile.
1. Including or intended for youthful persons.
2. Younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service.
Used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college; SYN. third-year, next-to-last.
Town in West Virginia (USA).
1. A third-year undergraduate.
2. Term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male.
3. The younger of two men. A son who has the same first name as his father; Also called: Jr, Jnr.