ETYM Old Eng. emperial, Old Fren. emperial, French impérial, from Latin imperialis, from imperium command, sovereignty, empire. Related to Empire.
1. Befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress.
2. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; SYN. majestic, purple, regal, royal.
3. Relating to or associated with an empire.
1. City in California (USA); zip code 92251.
2. City in Nebraska (USA); zip code 69033.
3. Unincorporated community in Missouri (USA).
ETYM French impériale: cf. Spanish imperial.
1. A piece of luggage carried on top of a coach.
2. A small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III; SYN. Imperial beard.
muški rod, geografija
ženski rod, mitologija
ženski rod, medicina