1. Suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle; SYN. wounded.
2. Used of inanimate objects or their value; SYN. weakened.
(1950-) US actor. His films include Altered States 1980, The Big Chill 1983, Kiss of the Spider Woman 1985 (Academy Award), Broadcast News 1987, and The Accidental Tourist 1988.
Town in Virginia (USA); zip code 24563.
1. A cause of injury or damage; blow
2. A bodily injury or wound
3. Mental distress or anguish; suffering
4. Wrong, harm
(Irregular preterit, past participle: hurt).
1. To cause damage or affect negatively; SYN. injure.
2. To feel pain; SYN. ache, suffer.
3. To give trouble or pain to.
4. To hurt the feelings of; SYN. wound, injure, offend, spite.