1. The act or process of following
2. Forward spin given to a ball by striking it above center — compare draw, english
1. To travel behind, go after, come after
2. To come after in time, as a result; SYN. come after.
3. To come as a logical consequence; follow logically
4. To adhere to or practice
5. To be next
6. To behave in accordance or in agreement with; SYN. conform to.
7. To travel along a certain course; SYN. travel along.
8. To accept and follow the leadership of command or guidance of
9. To grasp the meaning
10. To keep under surveillance; SYN. survey.
11. To bring something about at a later time than