1. Providing a means of escape
2. Providing a means of evading a regulation, claim, or commitment
1. A means or way of escaping.
2. An avoidance of danger or difficulty.
3. An inclination to retreat from unpleasant realities through diversion or fantasy; SYN. escapism.
4. The act of escaping physically; SYN. flight.
5. The unwanted discharge of a fluid from some container; SYN. leak, leakage, outflow.
6. (Botany) A plant originally cultivated but now growing wild.
1. To remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion; SYN. get away.
2. To run away from confinement; SYN. get away, break loose.