1. Spiritual charge; care; Pastoral charge of a parish
2. Recovery or relief from a disease; something (as a drug or treatment) that cures a disease; a course or period of treatment; spa
3. A complete or permanent solution or remedy
4. A process or method of curing
The, English rock band formed 1976, part of the goth pop scene and enduringly popular with fans. Albums include Three Imaginary Boys 1979, The Head on the Door 1985, and Wish 1992. Their singer, songwriter, and guitarist is Robert Smith (1957– ).
(French) parish priest; vicar.
1. To prepare by chemical processing in order to preserve.
2. To provide a cure for, make healthy again; SYN. heal.