ETYM French cri, from crier to cry. Related to Cry.
1. The characteristic utterance of an animal.
2. A loud utterance; often in protest or opposition; SYN. outcry, call, yell, shout, vociferation.
3. A loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate); SYN. yell.
4. A fit of weeping.
Sinonimi: weep | blazon out
1. To shed tears because of sadness or pain; SYN. weep.
2. To utter a characteristic sound
3. To proclaim or announce in public; SYN. blazon out.
4. To demand immediate action
5. To bring into a particular state by crying