Acronym for broken as designed. Derogatory jargon for a product or device that consistently fails to work.
1. Characterized by wickedness or immorality; SYN. immoral.
2. Having undesirable or negative qualities
3. Capable of harming
4. Feeling physical discomfort or pain; ('tough' is occasionally used colloquially for 'bad' as in); SYN. tough.
5. Below average in quality or performance
6. Keenly sorry or regretful; SYN. sorry.
7. Very intense; SYN. big.
8. Reproduced fraudulently; SYN. forged.
9. Physically unsound or diseased; SYN. unfit, unsound.
10. Not working properly; SYN. defective.
11. Not financially safe or secure; SYN. insecure, risky, high-risk, speculative.
12. Not capable of being collected; SYN. uncollectible.
13. (Of foodstuffs) Not in an edible or usable condition; SYN. spoiled, spoilt.
14. (Linguistics; informal) Incorrect; not conforming to standard usage
That which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency:; SYN. badness.