1. To achieve or accomplish, that is, to reach by efforts; to gain; to compass.
2. To gain or obtain possession of; to acquire.
3. To get at the knowledge of; to ascertain.
4. To reach or come to, by progression or motion; to arrive at.
5. To reach in excellence or degree; to equal. SYN. To Attain, Obtain, Procure.
6. To overtake.
7. Reach, achieve (a desired goal).
accomplish · achieve · arrive at · chance on · chance upon · come across · come upon · discove · fall upon · gai · happen upon · hit · light upon · make · reach · strike
glagol, pravo (nauka)
glagol, sleng, dijalekt