1. as if
2. In or to the same degree in which — usually used as a correlative after an adjective or adverb modified by adverbial as or so
3. In the way or manner that
4. In accordance with what or the way in which
5. while, when
6. Regardless of the degree to which; though
7. For the reason that; because, since
8. That the result is
1 after sight
3 Anerican Samoa
6 associate in science
1. To the same degree or amount
2. Tor instance
3. When considered in a specified form or relation — usually used before a preposition or a participle
Stands for authentication server, one of two types of servers in a Kerberos key distribution center (KDC).
See autonomous system.
1 A bronze coin of the ancient Roman republic; a unit of value equivalent to an as coin; copper coin of ancient Rome; weight of 12 oz.
1. That, who, which — used after same or such and chiefly dialect after a substantive not modified by same or such
2. A fact that
1. Like; like
2. In the capacity, character, condition, or role of