ETYM Latin aggregatus, p. p.
1. Gathered or tending to gather into a mass or whole; SYN. aggregative, mass.
2. (Botany) Formed of separate units in a cluster.
aggregated · aggregative · collective · mass · multiple
1. A sum total of many miscellaneous things; SYN. congeries, conglomeration.
2. The whole amount
congeries · conglomeration · sum · total · totality
Coarse mineral material (e.g., sand, gravel) that is mixed with either cement to form concrete or tarry hydrocarbons to form asp
1. To amount in the aggregate to.
2. To gather in a mass, sum, or whole; SYN. combine.
muški rod, mineral
muški rod, kulinarstvo