Sinonimi: business relationship
ETYM Old Eng. acount, account, accompt, Old Fren. acont, from aconter. Related to Account, Count.
1. A formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services; SYN. business relationship.
2. A statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance;SYN. accounting, account statement.
3. Importance or value.
4. The quality of taking advantage.
5. A record or narrative description of past events
6. A short account of the news
7. Importance or value
8. The act of informing by verbal report
9. The quality of taking advantage
1. A record-keeping arrangement used by the vendor of an online service to identify a subscriber and to maintain a record of customer usage for billing purposes. 2. The record-keeping mechanism used by networks and multiuser operating systems for keeping track of authorized users. Network accounts are created by network administrators and are used both to validate users and to administer policies—for example, permissions—related to each user.
1. Be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something
2. To keep an account of; SYN. calculate.
3. To give an account or representation of in words
4. Furnish a justifying analysis or explanation