Sally Kristen 1951- American astronaut
1. An act of riding; especially; a trip on horseback or by vehicle
2. A way (as a road or path) suitable for riding
3. Any of various mechanical devices (as at an amusement park) for riding on
4. A trip on which gangsters take a victim to murder him; something likened to such a trip
5. A means of transportation
6. The qualities of travel comfort in a vehicle
7. A mechanical device that one rides for amusement or excitement.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: rode, ridden).
1. To be carried or travel on or in a vehicle.
2. To climb up on the body.
3. To sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions; SYN. sit.
4. To ride over, along, or through.
5. To move like a floating object.
6. To continue undisturbed and without interference.
7. To lie moored or anchored.
8. To keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot.
9. To copulate with, as of animals; SYN. mount.