Used by a golfer to warn anyone within range of the probable line of flight of the ball.
1. Earlier; beforehand
2. Occurring earlier; occurring beforehand
3. Situated at the front; in front
4. Front part of (something specified)
(Homonym: for, four).
1. Located anteriorly; SYN. front.
2. (Nautical) Situated at or toward the bow of a vessel.
ETYM AS. fore, adv. and prep., another form of for. Related to For, Former, Foremost.
Near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane; SYN. forward.
Something that occupies a front position.
1. Chiefly dialect; before
2. In the presence of